Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Truth

Alright bloguverse readers its time you all know. On day 3 of the trip my knee gave out. I have been sheltering you from this unfortunante truth as i know some of you have nothing more to lookforward to than these posts. On day 3 after about 30 miles of riding my knee bent backwards and was rendered inoperative for any cycling. I rode the city bus back to the closest city were i could catch a greyhound back to hear. I missed the last greyhound that day would would need to hobo another night(i found a sweet spot inside a bush in a park but again spooky noises). As i wandered the city amelessly pushing my bike a small bearded man wearing mutiple hats biking on the side walk rode next to me and said"ross thats a nice bike". Well as i felt very defeted and had intended to leave the stupid bike in a gutter i said"you like it you wana buy it". We worked out the intracasies of the deal he metioned he hadent showered in a while gave me 20 bucks and refused to let me take his picture but he looked somethin like a cross between these dudes
only wearin a big white hat over a big straw hat.
So have been back a few days ice for knee relax bit a golf i do have a new plan but its a suprise for a few more posts from now pritty much i have a funny pic i want to put up first so yea it comes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers