Saturday, March 14, 2009

first shost


I wanted to get some action shots of me riding to start the site off with
well i gave my mom the camera and hears how it turned out.


but we got it done its the picture at the top


hear what she looks like with no gear



and all loaded up

And thats everything im bringing. A pair of matching red leather breifcases with all my clothes and stuff and a 10L backpack. Also that sweet pink sleeping bag(it was the only one at the goodwill, well not only 1 but best/cheepest) i also have a matching pink camer(Sony Cyber-shot w1200 it was a crazzy good deal but they only had the pink fucker). My mom thinks ill be labled as "a gay" but what ever.

Im going to take some pics of all the shit im taking im sere everyone(no one realy as i havent told anyone about this yet) will be entrawled with my 5 pairs of undies and socks but fuck its my blog and ill do what i want to.


4 comments:

  1. Good luck Kyle- be safe :D

    Candace Hare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe and fun trip, and keep in touch. Btw you don't really need the !@#$%^& language but then again it's your Blog!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kyle,
    nice blog! I hope you're having a nice trip.
    If you come to germany again, tell me and I'll start rolling ;)
    best wishes axel

    ReplyDelete

Followers