Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time between failed trip and next trip

So yea i have been florida lifeing it up again...And i tell you these retirees can party. I hid out in the spare room on ladies night crying under my sheets as the ladys partyed till the wee hours of 10pm. Not so exciting but yesterday was a zinger. Another day out on the boat this was suposed to be a ladys day but me and Denis taged along for the fun. We were all suprised by our first visitor who nearly bumped the boat

then swam and played around us

We also saw this guy
and he made me think we should change the expression "ive got a turtle peeking out" to "ive got an eguana peeking out" So you could be all "get me to a washroom ive got and eguana peeking out".

The day caried on with sunning and beers things got a bit wild on the boatThen out to dinner.... more drinksBut as me and my mom are new to this Florida life and cant seem to keep up with the veterns down hear are day ened soon after with a bit of....
sleepy time. But dont worry we woke up to watch The Wheel and Jepordy then went to bed.


Alright next update will reveal where i am headed this sunday.......... ill give you a clue its in this picture

2 comments:

  1. i think you should change the name of your blog to blogudouche. face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle, Joanne sent me your blog. It is aroit my husband and i justed loved it. keep up the good work and happy trails

    Candy the bffc

    ReplyDelete

Followers