Monday, March 16, 2009

Jitters





Well Its 6:38 am and i have been up since 4am, woke up to take one of thoses smelly aspargus pees and havent been able to sleep since. I did a pre trip check of all my stuff, that looked something like this


It all still fits altho i did some poor planing when i left as it was -10000 and i was wearing all my warm clothes so my stuff fit nicly. It is now +27 all day every day(not to make any one up norht jelous...well mabey a little bit) and i dont think ill be neading the same stuff. But i did want to bring a hoodie and jeans both wouldent fit and as i dont fell like a man if i dont have my wearin jeans I made the sacrafice and am leaving the hoodie behind might regret this later if i am frezin my ass of on beach one night but mah.

So have usual pre trip jitters feels like i have this guy bootin around in my stomack but im sere that will disapear with the miles.

2 comments:

  1. good luck buddy- enjoy the trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyley cayotee. This is great man, i'm sitting here at work laughing my ass off. I'm digging the photos you've been putting up, visual aids to the storytelling. great storytelling. I'm only on march 14th i think right now but I hope its still good and you're still danglin'. watch out for poisonous little animals or scorpions.
    dan w

    ReplyDelete

Followers