Saturday, September 12, 2009

Middle Summer

This bit of the summer is a blur
Not to much of anything happend
I baught a truck but this is the only pik i took
Does not exactly show the beauty you get for 260$ on craigs list.
Well life went on and truck work did not. I spent my time swiming, chillen in the sauna and fishin. I was living in a den of men.... that dosent sound good but its accurite. I was living(not officialy if walter asks) on a couch in a house my cousin Dan and his buddys Walters were renting, we had a nice rotation of who would buy that days case of beer. Spent lots of time watching the garden grow skated more than any other time in my life. There are lots of good skateboarding vidios that i will try and get from walted at a future date. I did help build a huge deck bigesst deck on the block in fact
This isent the finished product ill try and get some shots of that. Me and walter faught like little wimmen the whole time but did manage to lay a beautifull stone walkway again pictures at a future date. I have to say my aunt and uncle were great boss'es this back yard was recreated on little more than craling, beef jerky and trips to the compost pile. I had an amazing time spent great times with my famalie and all this is befor the big adventure......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers