Saturday, September 12, 2009

1 Great old car 2 cousins...and the Twins

So hears what i think my cousin had in mind. Drive.... Drive.... Get the Girl... Drive Drive Drive
What realy happend was a whole lota fun and yes driving.
Alot of stories over 3 weeks
I craigs list drove a girl to toronto stoped half way led her into the woods felt weird and turned back befor i got to swim. Something about leading a stranger into the woods dident fell right. I asked her when she got off the phone if that was weird she shrugged said "no you dont seem like weirdo"
Some Torornto time got to see some buddies and my beautifull god daughter who was finaly learning to walk, she dident have it perfect yet but she was practising for shopping
I tried to get in on her mid day snack but when i reached for some banana she gave me this look
Still having nightmares about it.
So the next day at redicoulosly early we hit the road. 3 Wariors me my cousin dave and his lady freinds twin sister Tara. Wait i almost forgot a very important merber of the team
Easly confused for a delorian its actualy a 1985 Toyta Tercel 4WD and this was to take us 10 000km.
First we drove to Sarnia were we would enter the states from there many Km to are first stop Chi town Chicago baby

wait thats not Chicago
Thats Chicago


Beautifull city Beers as big as your head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers